Originally Posted by Irishguy
I looked at at Branson 2400 HST yesterday. It's a nice tractor made in South Korea and assembled in Rome, Ga. They had a demo model with 5 hours on it and a 2 year warranty. you can get an nice excavator for it, but this deal came with a front end loader and a rear finish mower. $13,500 delivered to the cabin.

They had a package deal on new ones with a front end loader, bush hog, box blade and tandem axle trailer for $15,995.

They have a dealership in Rome and in Leesburg.

I called the Mahindra dealer in Centre and in order to get pricing anywhere near that I had to drop down to a 19hp tractor and it was still $14,900 for the FEL and finish mower. They wanted 5.9% financing. Oh and by the way, everyone talking about the Mahindra 7 year warranty... That's only a power train warranty. The reat of the machine is only 2 years.

Kubota or Deere. 0 percent for 7 years and won't ever (ever) have to worry about parts. The parts thing can't be overemphasized.

If you go look on a few of the tractor forums it's shocking how long it can take to get basic parts for some tractors. I just read the other day some feller on tractorbynet, it took him 7 months to get a new part from Case/NH. 7 months. Don't get caught in that position and get green or orange.

Last edited by dirkdaddy; 08/17/19 03:51 PM.