So....... I stopped by the Honda place in Huntsville this afternoon. That will officially be the last time that I darken their door, even though there was a smokin' hot gal from Channel 54 making a commercial in their parking lot.

I went up to the parts counter and told them what I needed in OEM parts. Parts guy goes to the back and returns with 2 small, clear plastic bags. One contains a single rubber bowl gasket and a single, real small O ring. The other contains a single float "needle"/valve. That's it. No needle valves/seats, no other O rings, no other gaskets.....nada. He says that will be $69.xx cents......... I about fuckkin pass out..... "Excuse me, could you make sure that's right?" ...... Yep, that's right, just shy of $70.00 for about $0.37 worth of parts..... I told him that he could keep his parts and asked him if he was ale to sleep at night. As I'm walking away he offers to get me a "complete aftermarket rebuild kit"....... I told him I didn't need his services for that...... as I continue walking away he insists TWICE on "getting me a price on the aftermarket kit"....... At about the top of my lungs I said "frak you and your damn robbery scheme!" and exited as about 10 customers stood with their jaws open.

I'll order an aftermarket kit tonight and not deal with any mutherfuckingmiddleman.

Just when I get to feel better I feel like killing some stupid bastard.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member