A new chinese bao place in town even did a coll-bao-ration with them to put some of the brisket/turkey/pork from Bow and Arrow into the baos. They were amazing and full of flavor!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Occasionally my wife and I go by Acre for dessert, which the food is good there too, but we don't eat there on the regular. The dessert and drinks at the bar is always a good way to close out a date night though. This was hands down the best slice of peanut butter pie I've ever had. It had chocolate truffle sauce, torched banana meringue, and a homemade peanut butter cookie.

[Linked Image]

If you're in Auburn, stop in and get the best burger I've had in a long time at Shelia C's burger barn!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We have a guy that works on our tanks in fisheries that is from Venezuela, and his wife occasionally makes homemade empanadas that are like nothing I've ever had. Light, fluffy, full of flavor and they come with this cilantro garlic sauce that is so good I can just do shots of the stuff. They do chicken, beef, and pork. The chicken are the best to me.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Author, Fly Fishing for Redeye Bass: An Adventure Across Southern Waters
JacksonKayak Fishing Team
---------------------------------------------------
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to." - Tom Kelly