Originally Posted by One Leg Dan
I'm pretty sure I'll end up with both a 4 wheeler and a side by side eventually.

We have a shared off-road golf cart at deer camp but at home I can't imagine getting to many of the creek, forested places I go in a side by side. A side by side would definitely be more comfortable but I'm mainly looking for one to limit my walking..lots of small creek areas, etc.

For the price of a new Gator I'll get a dedicated farm truck or jeep.

if you're gonna haul anything get a 4WD Kawasaki Mule with a dump/lift bed. I was in the same boat as you, 'cept the prosthetic part- no idea what I needed or wanted. Got a Mule and a Polaris 4-wheeler (tax refund) at the same time. I drive the 4 wheeler now just for kicks, but I use the heck out of that Mule. a 4wheeler a'int gonna be easy to drive with a prosthetic..(my opinion) but that Mule is a Cadillac easy to drive and STRONG! I can pull over 1000 lbs with it and haul at least that much in the bed. its a mini pickup, 2 forward gears and reverse..2 12 outlets for spotlight or inverter for low power operations, or throw a generator in the back if you need lots of power somewhere remote. its awesome...highly recommended.

gun rack, roof, windscreen are options I got...all come in very handy