Originally Posted by greenZ71
I'm glad this thread has kept going. Given me inspiration to keep on for sure. Saturday will be 7 weeks and I have dropped 27 lbs as of this morning. Eating better and walking and I haven't felt this good in years. Congrats to the others and keep it up.

That’s great man! This thread is going to keep going unless I fall off the wagon or until I pass on, or until a moderator gets tired of it and I hope they don’t. LOL If I fall off the wagon, I expect my Aldeer brothers to have an intervention on my behalf.

Look up Mark Mattson on YouTube. Or Tedtalks however that works. He has done quite a bit of research on fasting and the brain chemistry it produces. Ketosis produces those same chemicals and you’ll understand why you feel better.

I tell people all the time that I’ve lost weight before but I’ve never felt good. Now I know why I feel so good doing keto.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14