Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher
Originally Posted by N2TRKYS
Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
If you have plots and hunt over them , you're already baiting.

I think you need to qualify that statement in some way. The word "bait" has a legal definition, and planting a field doesn't fit the definition. They are not legally the same activity, and they obviously require much different types of work, so they are not physically the same activity.

If you wanna say that they are morally the same, I would agree with you, as long as you buy the Baiting Permit. Or maybe you mean they are theologically the same thing? smile

Both are used as a lure or attractant. Call it what you want to make yourself feel better, but that’s what they both do.

I assure you that I feel just fine about my hunting methods. smile

It looks like to me that the baiters are the ones trying to make themselves feel better. I haven't written anything that could be interpreted as any sort of moral superiority; I just pointed out that food plots and baiting are not the "same thing" legally or physically. I have asked this question several times and nobody has ever tried to answer it, so I will ask again - in what sense are they the same thing?

I don't think we can communicate with one another if we redefine words to mean something different from what they have always meant.

It's been answered several times over. I answered it for you, as well. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean that it's not the answer to your question. If you refuse to see that, then I don't think anybody can help you.

83% of all statistics are made up.