I'm sorry I caused you guys to come out looking for me but you don't know how grateful I am for it and I hate I'd gone before you got there. I should have known y'all would be coming I guess but I just had to rant a little because I've been having it rough the last few days. Saturday was rough mentally trying to soak in the reality of what happened and not knowing if anyone would be arrested. Sunday I got up early to cut the grass because I knew lots of people would be showing up and the solenoid on my mower went out so I just shorted it out with a screwdriver to get it cranked. I made about 10 passes and the tensioner pulley on the drive belt slung to pieces. I called my dad who was coming up and told him to bring his mower. We started cutting with it but his drive belt had stretched and it would cut a little and slip a little so it took all day to do a 3 hour job. Monday we went to the insurance company, florist and the funeral home and found out it was going to cost me $10000 to bury my child. After listening to the sheriff Evans interview I was irate so we met with a news crew to try to get the word out who Tim Fletcher was. All the while we still hadn't heard a word from anyone in law enforcement about anything that was happening with Tim's case. Everything we were finding out was through Facebook or people coming to visit. And then today's whole episode was just about to much.

On a positive note: 1.We've found out that Tim touched many many people in a positive way. 2. We were told by his employer's hr department that the company provided life insurance was enough to cover his funeral and they're going to check to see if he was having any additional insurance taken out but haven't got back to us on that yet. 3. ABI finally called and talked to my wife to inform us of what's going on and what to expect. 4. Facebook around here has exploded with justice for Tim and I pray it will get big enough to expose the corruption and lawlessness in this area and get it fixed. This is Kay Ivy's home county you would think that she would show some interest and send someone to investigate. 5.If you're having trouble the Aldeer crew will be coming to the rescue.

Team Rack Addicts
2016 Aldeer Deer Champions