Here is my run down on sunglasses

Costas - expensive, quality lenses, heavy, lenses crack too easy
Ray-Ban - I have a pair with carbon fiber frames that are 10-12 years old. But now the lenses are starting to delaminate. They also scratched fairly easy and were expensive And they don't make this model anymore (go figure)
Wiley X - quality lenses, not as easy to scratch, but REALLY hard to clean, almost everything just smears around on the lense. I did like the Z87 rating so I could wear them when I visit job sites. I have had them for a couple years and now the frames are starting to peel pretty bad.
Smith - The croma pop lenses are sweet and I really want a pair, but every one I try on feel HUGE. I guess my head is too small.
Crossfire - cheap ($12 non-polarized, $20ish polarized) a great value for the price. Z87 rated
Kast King - I just bought a pair of these polarized glasses. So far I like them a good bit and they are cheap ($25-30)
UVEX - great value, again they fit too big for me.
Venture Gear - I have a pair on the way, they are Z87 rated.

The hands down best pair of sunglasses I ever had were DSO Jimmies back in the early 2000's. Of course they no longer make that style and seem like a completely different company.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality of the less expensive glasses I have tried so I'm probably done with the high end stuff for a while. I believe there is plenty of quality glasses out there for $50 or less.