Originally Posted by Coosa1
I'm a hungry guy so

You keep doing Keto and you won't be. It's hard for me to eat only when hungry and eat enough calories per day.

If you think you have no will power, come meet me. I have always been the poster child for lack of it. Two more days and it will be a month since I started this. I have had ONE bad junk food craving. I was in a convenience store and wanted something sweet. I wrestled with the devil (I think literally) and walked out without one. I got a Slim Jim instead. That's not bad for a guy who ate a big iced honey bun for breakfast for probably 25 years of his life. The way I talked myself down was to realize that if I ate one Little Debbie, or one whatever that it would kick me out of ketosis and it would set me back at least 3 days because it would take me that long to get back into ketosis.

Checking my ketone level has been better motivation than stepping on scales. It takes discipline to get your level over 2 mmol. I've been there and probably am there again. It's sort of addictive to check your level, but at $1 per testing strip I try to pace myself. LOL

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14