Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Originally Posted by Turkeymaster
Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Originally Posted by Turkeymaster
i've only seen the trigger pulled 11 times this season which isn't good by my standards.

Yeah, must be terrible...come on down and hunt where I do and go 2 weeks without gobbles due to the places just not having many birds on multiple places...Just not near as fun when you aren't blessed with incredible property where watching 11 birds die is "the worst season ever"...No, I am not jealous at all nor really care...just don't like to hear the complaining about "struggling" with 11 dead birds while a bunch of others haven't heard or seen 11 birds all season...take a step back to just consider your blessings and just be thankful for getting to even see one bird die, much more 11...just a word of advice

if you put as much time and effort and driving into it as I do and only miss 10 days of the season, you would expect more also. I hunt 4-6 counties and my interactions with birds this year has been terrible compared the past years. I guess my response was alittle misleading.....out of the 11 trigger pulls, I've witnessed 6 misses. You can shake your head at me for not being satisfied if you want, but I expect more and intend on seeing 10+ die every season on top of my limit without having to travel to other states just the way I am

I hunt that many counties as well as have hunted most of everyday this year driving all over, so I definitely feel you there...I am all for having those expectations, but I am just saying maybe keep them to yourself and realize how blessed you are to even see that many here in the state. Honestly, we are so blessed to be alive and well to be able to hunt these frustrating critters much less kill one. I wish you the best with number 12! kill em up!

thanks for the words of advice

"All is fair in love, War and Turkey Hunting"