Yeah they knew the possibility was good to have tornadoes but according to the report I saw no warning went out until after it had already hit. It was at night. You can’t see them at night except when the lightning flashes.

Either my apprehension for these things is real because either I don’t have the tornado protection super power that some of you have or maybe it’s because there’s been 7 tornadoes touch down on the road I live on, two of those hitting our home, in my life, or maybe that the town I live in seems to have one come very close every year or two. Maybe I just have more respect or fear (whatever some of you want to call it) for them than some of you have. Maybe it was the 7 year old dead girl wrapped in barbed wire across the road from the destroyed chicken houses that I was helping clean up when I worked in the poultry business, or maybe the ton and a half chicken litter spreader in the top of an oak tree, or the house left sitting in the middle of the road, or the asphalt pulled off the road where one crossed close to here, or maybe it was the one I saw out the window in my bathroom that ripped through spring creek at Guntersville a few years ago, or maybe it’s the one that shook our house like a leaf in the wind last year while I told my daughter that no matter what happened I wouldn’t let go of her. Maybe it’s one of those things that gets me all torn up

Or maybe it’s something that those of you who don’t face these things almost every year don’t have a clue about.

Maybe I can muster enough manhood next time to hold the walls of my house together if an F5 comes tipping through.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14