Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
Y’all do realize that there are good carbs and your body needs them. Just like natural sugars like in fruits.

Yes I do realize that and that's what I've been eating on and off for a year. I haven't lost any weight because I've been on and off. If I can lose 50 lbs then I will start eating some good carbs again. I've tried the "lifestyle" change instead of dieting and the weight comes off so slow I lose my head of steam. I want to shed a lot of weight before summer, so I'm gonna try this. I can lose weight on no bad carbs but I can't lose it fast. Been there, done that. I have such piss poor self control when it comes to eating that I have to stay motivated to eat right. Losing 2-3 pounds a month doesn't keep me motivated.

I'm reading, reading, reading.

RH was the you that called this afternoon? I was reeling in a fish when the phone rang so I didn't answer. I'd definitely like to talk with you about what you've done.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14