This is not new research, study was from 8 years ago and no one has been able to replicate his research.

I would gladly eat some crow if that’s the cure. Maybe he really is Will Smith sitting in a basement discovering the cure to the zombie apocalypse on his own but I doubt it. But I would differ to the bulk of all the respected scientists in the world, no one has bit on this theory. In fact the only scientific articles I can find on this theory are published by, you guessed it, the same guy, frank bastian.

They made that announcement look awfully like a state sanctioned piece when it wasn’t . They even had the podium which is why I even looked it up. Turns out that was a presentation put forward by The United Sportsmen of Pennsylvania, (who paid for the research) and one state senator, wRepresentative David Maloney (R-Berks) who held a half-hour press conference at the capital on their own accord. Y’all make your own opinions on that. Also funny that he comes claiming the this discovery at the exact same time every major news media on the country starting reporting on possible health concerns, even the opposing duo of CNN and FOX. It’s like Deer and Deer hunting magazine running their recent article of a “recent study” showing no human health risks based on data from 17 years ago.

Boiled down they claim that a bacteria causes prions as a byproduct and this is why people thought it was caused by prions. . The major flaw is that how is it that you can isolate the prions and then the prions cause more cwd, even in the absence of said bacteria. How can you heat these prions to absurd levels and they still cause CWD in absence of bacteria. If these bacteria are everywhere then why is CWD spreading across the county in prevalence.

This reminds of the press conference given in Great Britain where the official said BSE was not a health concern and had his daughter eat a steak on tv. Later a friend of the daughter died of BSE, aka mad cow.

Last edited by Swampdrummin; 02/17/19 06:16 PM.

Quack quack.