Morris is a good dude.
He don’t need or want the attention, but I’ll use this thread to tell y’all what the sorry sonofagun ( laugh ) did to/for me the other day.
So I didn’t know he was still limping around, but I called him to bring his dog over to help look for a doe I had stuck. Once he told me he was still nursing that leg, i tried and tried to tell him not to worry about it, but of course he refused to NOT come even though I was doubtful we’d find it.
As he shows up, it starts to rain pretty good. I tried again to call it off, but noooo, we’re going to look for it. He crossed creeks, shin deep water, etc. Just miserable conditions for anybody, much less a guy with knee issues wearing tennis shoes due to leaving his boots in Pickens county. I felt horrible, and he wouldn’t even let me buy him lunch, much less pay him for his time. Just one of them “salt of the earth” old dudes. grin
Thanks again pal.

Originally Posted by BPS
This is Aldeer! The place people come to vent their frustrations and completely change their stance a few minutes later... grin