I can't hold it steady without 2 points of contact either which is why I find it "humorous" that many think they can whip their rifle up on the rail of a ladder stand or shooting house window and shoot a deer at 400 yards.

"Hit a deer" is a relative term in those circumstances. Maybe in the guts or the hoof.

Give me 10 people that are going to "dail" some dope up on a deer and I'll show you 7 of those that probably can't hit an elephant in the arse at that distance.... they are living in an alternate universe where having turrets on your rifle scope simply means you can make unrealistic shots all day long. I never hear these 1,000's of hunters across 100's of message boards explaining how they are using some sticks under the buttstock or have the rifle up in a dead shot field pod, etc. Talking about how hard it is to actually make that shot ethically. Only.... you can shoot one 700 yards! Ok.. so you've built shooting benches in all your shooting houses? You've got an elevated shooting position overlooking a food plot where you have a shooting mat on the ground and you are shooting off a bipod?

They don't. Shot is NOT happening. I'm guessing 30% can actually do it. The rest just own a scope capable of it.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.