Originally Posted by 2Dogs
I agree with your observations 100%, however, there are those on here that will argue that scouting , reading sign, woods hunting and such is not a dying art.

It sure seems to be a dying art. If sitting in a shooting house with a heater, watching a field is what folks like to do, then I guess have at it. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just not as rewarding to me personally as finding where one lives and getting in his bedroom and killing him. Heck it must be a dying art with me personally, I’m working on 3 or 4 years without killing a buck. Being short on time to scout and hunt is the problem I have, and is probably half the reason most people hunt the way they do. I think maybe hunting club rules is another reason. Nobody wants a club where 20 people are out walking and scouting 2000 acres due to pressure, and that’s understandable. Ways of the hunting world have just changed, and it seems it’s still steam rolling in the opposite direction of what it once was.

Originally Posted by BPS
This is Aldeer! The place people come to vent their frustrations and completely change their stance a few minutes later... grin