If the lease is timber land and the “Club President” is the lease holder; i.e. his name is on the lease and he writes the check to the timber company you can not fire, impeach, or dispose him. If the lease is private land I guess it depends on who owns the land.

As far as making the rules, if the lease is owned by a timber company many of the rules are made by them and are part of the lease. Other rules if needed or wanted have to be made by some one either the club president by himself or maybe a committee if that is how the club is made up. Have been the lease holder (club president) on three different leases that consisted of land own by a timber company and they made many of the rules for the lease, couple other rules I made by myself and some other rules were made after asking and receiving feedback from the members of the club.

But each and every member received a copy of ALL the rules, and signed a copy of the lease before they gave me their check. I paid the same amount of dues and followed the same rules as any other member. If the club president is changing the rules after the members join the club or not following the rules himself I do not believe there is much you can do about it. Doubt you can quit and receive a refund unless the club president agrees and there is time for him to find a replacement. Best option is to try and make the best of the remaining part of the season/lease and look for a new and better run club for next year.