Just my opinion, but I like speer 145 gr spritzers in my 7mm-08. I've had pass troughs on all deer even when through both shoulders. The only ones that didn't were length wise shots.Most bullets wont. I despise Hornady Interlocks, I've had bad experiences with them. Sierra pro hunters are good, deer generally run a short distance before stopping, however, a good blood trail can be expected Nosler partitions are very good. Probably optimal. The 139 gr.Hormady Interbonds and Nosler 140 gr. accubonds are near optimal as well. However, the Speer spritzer performs as well as any of the more expensive bullets. I've killed numerous deer with all the bullets listed except the Accubonds. They are similar to the Interbonds and should work just as well. I've been reloading for nearly thirty years and have shot just about all the big names. The partitions and the two bonded are standouts, however, I've found the speer to perform just as well on deer as the more expensive ones. I hunt swamps and need/demand a good blood trail.