1. there is no law/reg that prohibits drinking while hunting. A case could be made for reckless endangerment IF you are drunk and doing something reckless with a firearm.

2. there is no law prohibiting having a fully loaded long gun in/on any vehicle.( Bham PD does not know this and may arrest you for "having a gun".....)
other than Bham grinyou can lay a fully loaded rifle on the dash and drive thru Montgomery legally. You can drive all over yer land with it there. You can drive around the club likewise. GW tells you it is illegal TELL HIM TO SHOW YOU THE LAW/REG. It doesn't exist.

3. It is illegal to hunt with the aid of a motor vehicle. It used to be enforced all around, no sitting on/in while hunting. That changed around 1985-1990, allowing you to park on the gas line, engine running while hunting. (kind of like the "salt is legal" enforcement. If you are driving around a big pasture looking for deer, stopping and glassing, sticking gun out the window to look, you could be arrested for hunting from a motor vehicle.

Shooting from a public road from the vehicle could get you a public road ticket, motor vehicle ticket, permit ticket (if on someone else land with no permission).

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one