Year one, deer one. I hit a limb.
Year one, deer two. Wrong yardage.
Year two, deer three. I bumped my climber on release (shot low)
Year three deer 4 I hit but tracked and never found. The doe was quartered to me.
I shot at two hogs a couple weeks ago and realized on both shots I was dropping my bow on release (I know I was doing this because I watched both of the arrows go low). I went back to the camp and climbed a climber and shot 20 arrows at 40 yards dead on (even broke a knock with the groupings). Going forward I told myself I would release the shot, then hold the bow steady for a whole one mississippi to ensure I didn't drop early and throw off the shot.

Yesterday I saw 2 does, then 4, about 50 yards away feeding. After about 15 minutes they headed my way. The lead doe headed straight for my tree; however, there was 5 other does around my tree. I was standing completely still when the lead doe look up at me the way they do when they know something is up. After a couple head nods she took off (from under my tree) to ~12 yards and stopped. I drew as she took off. When she stopped I lined up my top pin on her air box and released. I watched the arrow go high over her back/shoulders. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't have my kisser set in the proper spot due to being hard to feel with my mask. I think I'll lose it for my next hunt.

After every shot I can't hardly remember what my sights were doing, it's almost like I brown out for a short duration. I'm sticking with it but man does it suck.

While I've only let two arrows loose this year, I've seen so many deer this year. That's been my greatest improvement from the first two years. I've scouted more and have found prime feeding spots, rubs, scrapes, the whole nine yards. Definitely learning and upping my chances of getting it done.

Thanks for the encouragement fellas, and shout out to TEAM 14 Stickin' Fatties. I'm trying to get it done!