I killed a small buck on Nov 17. I shot 180 gr corelokt in 30-06. There was not a drop of blood anywhere. I almost walked out of the woods thinking I must have missed him somehow. I almost tripped over him when I finally found him. It wasn't a great shot in that I did not hit him where I thought I was aiming. I hit him in front of his right shoulder in some thick tendon or something that closed up after the bullet passed. He was very slightly quartering to me. Once it entered it apparently bounced off the inside of his left shoulder because there was no exit wound. The entry wound, once I actually found it, had no blood, no red, anywhere. The hide at entry had a perfectly round hole and I could slide the hide back and forth and see the hole slide around relative to what was underneath but it was like someone used a hole punch through the hide and then put the hide back on the animal. There was no outwardly visible evidence that the bullet penetrated anything other than the hide. I don't know why an 180 gr didn't shatter his left shoulder but he ran about 50 yds from the place I shot him. I've been suspect of corelokt's consistency for a while now and may try something else. Most of the time I expect that round to leave a hole the size of my fist on the exit side, but I have also killed deer with it and the bullet never expanded, 30-06 going in and 30-06 going out with just a tiny trickle of blood on each side, and now this. I'm glad I found him but I was very close to leaving without him.