Originally Posted by Mbrock
I wouldn’t do it period. I’ve seen the kinda hours you guys work and I just simply wouldn’t do it. That’s why I’ve been so very thankful for those who do it and take the time to do it right.

I guess I just have a different way of looking at it…….I’m not so concerned about every track having to have a dead deer at the end of it. I see it as providing clients with a service…..not just simply trying to see how many dead deer I can find. I serve the same folks over and over……plantations, landowners, clubs, etc…..I have several calls booked for tomorrow morning and there’s really only a chance of finding a deer on one of them in all reality. The other ones sound like low probability situations. The hunters want me to come out though and put the dogs on it anyways….. They don’t want me to tell them….”No, I don’t think we’ll find him so I’m not coming out.”…….That’s why charging a fee makes sense to me…..They get the peace of mind of knowing they did everything they could……I get paid….they’re happy….I’m happy…….That makes more sense to me than just picking and choosing tracks bsed on finding a deer…..Again though that’s just my opinion.

I see you're not going to take the bait on the arse shot, huh? grin

Last edited by CNC; 11/17/18 09:53 PM.

We dont rent pigs