Just a few of them. Too many would be too much. laugh

Brandon Butler 100 yrds and out of sight is 100 yrds and out of sight. Sounds like they are nit picking Roll Tide!

Derrick Rattler Teague Are you gonna ask about my CWD question? Why are y’all blowing this up if no deer has ever died from CWD? Roll Tide!

Eddie Maxwell Check the commissioner's Regulation Book on his website. The is NO harvest record in it. Roll Tide!

Dwight Adams Question why is it that a Hunter can not hunt over bait . But game wardens can hunt over bait in the name of research ? I do know for fact they do cause for the past 3 years they have hunted the next door club land where they got big feeders at their green fields. In March. Roll Tide!

Todd Nix How many hunters are there in 2018 versus 1970 in Alabama ? Roll Tide!

Randy White What is the distance you can hunt from a corn feeder? Roooooooll Tide Roll!

Jennifer Cromer Huie Is corn going to legalized ? Roll Tide!

Pj Turbeville Can we make a plot on managent land Roll Tide!

John Sims Are Mountain Lions considered active in Alabama, if one were shot what would happen?? Roll Tide!

Steven Edwards How much will it cost if I get caught hunting without a license Roll Tide!

Last edited by Clem; 11/15/18 07:02 PM.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020