Brandon Butler 100 yrds and out of sight is 100 yrds and out of sight. Sounds like they are nit picking

MTeauge asked them define the above.

Derrick Rattler Teague Are you gonna ask about my CWD question? Why are y’all blowing this up if no deer has ever died from CWD?

Eddie Maxwell Check the commissioner's Regulation Book on his website. The is NO harvest record in it.

Dwight Adams Question why is it that a Hunter can not hunt over bait . But game wardens can hunt over bait in the name of research ? I do know for fact they do cause for the past 3 years they have hunted the next door club land where they got big feeders at their green fields. In March.

Cory Crane Can you harvest a bonus buck on any management area?

Danny Taylor Can you talk about the states cwd plan since the plan is proven in other states not to work by killing mass amounts of healthy deer?

Todd Nix How many hunters are there in 2018 versus 1970 in Alabama ?

Randy White What is the distance you can hunt from a corn feeder?

Replying to Randy
Lamar Carter 100 yrds and out of site

William Beadlescomb I'd like to know where the money goes from timber harvest on our national forest land

Jennifer Cromer Huie Is corn going to legalized ?

Heath Watson If you know anything about CWD you would never want baiting to be legalized

Pj Turbeville Can we make a plot on managent land

Cj O'Dell Why hasn’t corn been legalized?

John Sims Are Mountain Lions considered active in Alabama, if one were shot what would happen??

Eddie Maxwell You legalized salt, so who not legalize corn? They're both forbidden by law.

Chas Hawthorne We have seen a tremendous improvement in the counties that have went to a QDM(Such as Barbour County) why not go across the state of Alabama with QDM so we can start growing bigger deer like the Midwest states

Replying to Pj
Jeremy Doss No, PJ, you can not plant anything on management land.

Clay N Paige Winn Have you thought about putting a bounty on coyotes?

Replying to Derrick
Lamar Carter 100 yrds and out of site read the book

Lonnie Miller Why are the bird watchers, hikers, boaters and other recreational users not required to pay to utilize the natural resources?

Lee Martin Nonresident hunters are more interested in trophy hunting if something isnt done in ala soon on allowing young bucks to make it to 3+ years there gonna resort to other states like Mississippi.

Steven Edwards How much will it cost if I get caught hunting without a license

George Hardeman Are you stopping people on the road checking coolers

Chas Hawthorne We have seen a huge improvement in the quality of deer being killed in QDM Counties such as Barbour County is it possible the state will go QDM statewide so we can improve the quality of bucks such as the Midwest states, why has this not happened?

Cody Everett If you kill a deer way back on wildlife management area can you get your atv to get it later that night?

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.