Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
Originally Posted by turkey247
Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
if you hunt in a ground blind or shooting house and don't have one of those little propane heaters you're a dumbass

Is that right? Maybe just get a pair of big girl panties and toughen up. I don’t get cold in AL very much. Once or none times a year mostly.

well good for you buddy. if you're as tough as this guy don't get a heater for your blind. but if you're not a bad ass get one of the little buddy heaters like the rest of us sissies

Those heaters are the bomb. I don’t use them all the time but they are great. I have a small piece of land where all I have set up to hunt out of is ground blinds. One day last season during January the high was only 38 and I sat in that ground blind from 6am-12noon all I had on was jeans, a black t shirt and a black hoodie. I bet the inside of the ground blind was 60 degrees because I had the Little Buddy heater roaring. I even had to change out the propane tank once that morning. I also brought a thermos of coffe that morning. And on top of all that I think I saw 10 deer including a young buck chasing does. I don’t know why people think hunting has to be a tough guy competition, I’d rather be comfortable and have fun.

Last edited by MC21; 11/14/18 08:12 AM.