Last year I missed the biggest deer on our property (65 acres +/-) not once, but twice. He showed up a few times after the season to the same spot where I missed him the 2nd time. I started feeding around early august like every year in the same spots to see what kind of deer were still using the property. Devastated to say the least, that I only had 3 does and 4 bucks (young'uns) showing up regularly which is rare because for the last 4 years we've had at least 2 shooters using the feeding stations. I thought this year was going to be not so good until yesterday. I checked a camera I had on my food plot and there beholds the same deer I had missed last year. He had came thru grazing in the plot for at least 20 minutes Saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon between 17:20- 18:00. I plan on not stepping foot into this property until I have the correct wind. But now that the long background history of this deer is out there, do you (a) hunt the plot with the right wind, even though the wind direction changes every 5-10 mins. Or (b) do you wait until rifle season and hide back for a longer shot but less chance of him winding you? My trigger finger is itching but don't want to screw it up, AGAIN.

Oh and btw, nikon scopes and customer service sucks.