Originally Posted by volfan
Originally Posted by booth2
I’m gonna try and make a long story short. I have leased some property from a woman that has land at the top and sides of a mountain. But to get to it, you must use the deeded access right of way that she has leading through someone else’s property. That someone else’s property is her ex-husbands and hers, that they still own together…and they hate each other. I met the ex-husband’s son yesterday, just to introduce myself and let him know who I was and he informed me that “daddy” wasn’t going to cooperate and that I needed to find another access point. Said it was nothing against me, he just hates his ex-so much that he won’t allow me to use it. My question is if I lease this property and have permission from one of the owners to access the property, can the ex-husband legally keep me from using it? I’m still worried that he may try and block it or put something out to flatten my tires if a judge made him let me use it, or shoot me…the dude seems unreasonable. What would yall do?

Think keys words here are DEEDED ACCESS. If that is the case ex-husband can't stop access.

Not legally, but he could sure make it a pain in the butt. If there's another way in, I wouldn't even think about using the disputed access