I had something similar happen to me a couple of years ago. I was traveling to Oxford and about Pell City some aliens had entered my stomach. I let loose some barking spiders to ease up the cramps but by the time I get to the Red Roof Inn I was in a tight. So after check in I pretty much ran to my room on the second floor partially undressing. Once the door was open I dropped the pants and hit the toilet. This was a massive one that had been brewing after a long weekend at a family reunion of eating some of my uncle Iggie’s spice overload food. Gumbo, blacken redfish, red beans and rice, boudin, and a crawfish boil.

Since it was just me plus a motel toilet I passed on a courtesy flush. Never know when those jokers will back up on you. I finish up go to flush and nothing happened. Try again nothing. Look in the tank no water. Go to wash my hands no water. By this time the paint is peeling off the walls.

I go back to the front desk to tell mr patel the water in the room wasn’t working. So he looks in his computer and says yes the water was turned off due to some plumbing issues that haven’t been fixed I’ll put you in another room. I said thanks but I wanted to let you know that some aliens are floating in the toilet. He looked at me kind of puzzled and said bugs? I said yea there are some dead barking spiders in there too. He still didn’t get it but I bet he did.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!