Originally Posted by AUstan23
Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser
Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser
Originally Posted by bigcountry692001
I’m not sure that could make an accurate shot without standing on a platform.

I've worried about that as well, but they seem to be pretty stable and allow better "T" shooting form.

The whole reason I'm not flying planes in the Marine Corps anymore is because I had lumbar spine surgery. So for me, if can probably practice my shots and get "good enough" for a 20-30 yard poke while hanging that would be worth it not to have to hump around a crap ton of gear.

Decisions, decisions...

Well I took the plunge and ordered an Aero Hunter Kestrel. It's backordered, so I'm hoping it will be here before the rut, if not...lesson learned and I'll just have to hump some gear in. Also waited to long on the Wild Edge steps, backordered too... slap

Plan on doing a lot of practicing in my backyard before actually hunting.

I'm really hoping this is the ticket for me, as I'm going to be using water access a lot around the state and the less gear/weight the better.

I'd like an honest review after the season if you get around to it. I might end up ditching the hang on and climber.

Will do. Was scouting an area today that's "way back there" and was thinking how nice it would be to not have to hump 15-20lbs of stand back there, not to mention after kayaking to it, and then I turned around and somebody had left a climber on a tree from last year. haha

I can only imagine how far that dude toted that stand in if he didn't get there by water...