Originally Posted by RiverWood
Thanks for posting pics Preacher. Can someone please type a little bit slower and explain the pic posting again. I can get my pics downloaded to postimage and see share to forum and hot buttons but still can’t figure how to connect it to post here. Warning - if I ever figure this out y’all may grow tired of pictures of my bird dog, service dog, granddaughter, and tractors.

You can do all that hydraulic work on a tractor and struggle to post a picture? smile I don't understand that. I know you have a bunch of pictures and I'd like to see them. It sounds like you have it almost done. When you click on Hotlink for forums it will tell you that it copied. Come to aldeer in the box where you are typing a reply and click there, then paste becomes an option. Click paste and you are done. When you add your text and then hit reply, the picture will appear.

Now tell me how to alter my hydraulics to use a lane shark. smile

I don't think there is any record of chufas crossing with nutgrass, but admittedly I read that on a pro chufa web site. I've never seen it myself. It's just that nutgrass is already in most fields and prepping the land for chufas turns it into ideal habitat for nutgrass. You could do everything except plant the chufas and the same thing would happen.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.