Well I thought I had my goals set a long time ago but events keep happening so they are changing on a daily basis. Just found out the guy that owns the land I hunt, his wife has stage 4 colon cancer. It kills my soul. As of now.....

Do all the work I can on his land and kill some deer so I can give him the meat since he won't be doing much hunting at all.

I have a cousin in Tampa that just retired who has never killed a decent deer in Alabama. I hope to put him on one in Selma this year.

I plan to bait up some deer and take my 4 year old daughter and let her watch and try to teach her what to do and what not to do.

If I can get myself some meat and a decent buck this year that would be an added bonus. I had a pretty good year last season so if I have a down year for myself this year I ain't gonna be bitter about it.

In the long term I would like to start filming and editing my hunts. A lot of my hunting is done on public land all over lower Alabama, and I usually limit out with decent deer every year. If I had a camera, it would make the hunt more challenging.

Last edited by slippinlipjr; 08/30/18 09:06 PM.

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Z

thesharkguard.com