Originally Posted by Smells
Originally Posted by fr8-shkr
Originally Posted by Smells
Originally Posted by fr8-shkr
Watch a couple YouTube videos, get some clippers. Do it yourself. It’s not that hard.

Ok. Come on over and let me practice on yours first. I know I could do it myself. I don't want to have to shave the damn thing off and start over after I get done doing it myself. I'm not a cheap bastard. I'm willing to pay a professional to do things that I don't know how to, am not especially skilled at, or simply don't want to do. I'm a plumber by trade and I make a nice part of my living from people watching YouTube videos and then f'ing up there plumbing.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a barber who has a lot of experience trimming beards located somewhere in 35242 or close by?

I don't know why it's so hard to get a simple answer to a simple question on here sometimes.

Please forgive me for making a genuine suggestion. I have been trimming my own beard for 25+ years. In no way did I insinuate you were a cheap bastard. All I was saying, it’s not that hard. If I can make another suggestion. Try calling several barber shops and ask if they have someone who is comfortable trimming beards. Try the commercial type places too. The girl that cuts my son’s hair at Great Clips is very experienced in beard trimming. So you don’t know where you might find someone. Kindly enough, if you come to Auburn I will be more than happy to give you a trim. Good luck.

Yeah, sorry, that was a little cranky of me.

No problem! Trimming you beard is serious business.