What ticks me off about Chuckies response is they are proposing nearly the same season and bag limit for us that Georgia has had for a very long time. Georgia is very similar in habitat as us. They are also experiencing a decline in population even though they have a later season opener and 3 bird limit. I’m sure the state of Georgia have people with similar credentials as Chuckie managing their natural resources as well. What they are doing isn’t working at all to increase their population and still experiencing a decline. What makes him think Alabama is going to be any different? If I were the one that received that reply my follow up email would point out this information and ask him why he thinks Alabama is going to be different than Georgia with a similar management approach. In my opinion there is a bigger issue behind the secense to be like our neighbors and copy their failed management philosophy.

I consider myself a law abiding citizen of this state and have always tried to do the right thing. If they are going to get stupid with our turkey season I might have to reconsider my way of thinking on that matter.

And as far as I’m concerned Chuckie needs to go!! He has to many personal beliefs that he’s imposing on our season and game laws.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes to us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."