Originally Posted by Recurve

Nature would have had half of these dudes knocking you out and dragging you back to the cave. I wouldn’t even go there....

The point is the hypocrisy. You call baiting with plots Ok and corn not. The point is that they are both baiting. Period.

[/quote]
Burbank took the words out of my mouth. Basically in your terminology I can go pour out a bag of protein feed and it's now ok.
[/quote]

The problem with the food plots are the same as baiting is that they really aren't. Dumping a bag of corn out isn't the same as providing the wildlife on your property with an additional component of their natural habitat. You're providing the deer and other wildlife with additional year around food vs dumping out a bag of corn. I get what you're saying and I understand where the basis of your argument stems from...it's just not the same.

If you can give me a legitimate response that contradicts my opinion, I'll definitely listen. [/quote]

There is no need.....you rmind is made up and you are JUST as guilty as the people that you were calling out in your ‘points’.

Sure, a foodplot will provide more food than A bag of corn dumped on the ground.

BUT, there is absolutely no way that it will provide more, or better, food than a quality feeder that is maintained with protein pellets.