Originally Posted by Luvbowhuntn
Originally Posted by BayedUp
Originally Posted by Mdees
They are constant on our patch. We've been running a JagerPro trap sincw last year yo try and beat them back. We trapped over 80 from two spots over the summer, plus around 20 shot during season this year and trail cams currently show at least 3 different sounders (10-40 strong) hitting fields last week.

I offered to help. I dont believe hunting hogs with dogs the way i do it puts anymore pressure on deer then going in filling feeders. I hunt some of the best deer hunting properties in choctaw county multiple times a week and opening day of gun season we killed two mature bucks off green feilds. I dont hunt in big groups. 90% of the time i hunt by my self with no gun just dogs. when i do have someone with me it is my father in law or a guy i went to highschool with. I only hunt silent dogs and only put 2 or 3 dogs on the ground at a time so i can keep up with where they are and i only leave the road when the dogs are bayed. Once i drop the dogs the only time my ranger is moving is when the dogs get out of range or they are showing bayed on the garmin.

The highlighted is going to be a lot of the problem that folks are going to have with it. I know I don't want that kind of pressure on my lease at any time of the year , in season or not. That much pressure on a place is never a good thing IMHO

This post has been sidetracked. I’m not looking for a place to hunt multiple times a week. I’m simply looking for another place that I can hunt deer turkey and hogs that also has a camp. I have 4 other properties that I hog hunt with dogs and I’m already in two hunting clubs for deer. I’m not looking to hunt a place to death. I hunt the place above hard because the landowner wants me to and if I don’t I could loose it. Thanks for all the input but unless it is the name of a club or contact information I’m really not interested. Thanks