Originally Posted by Atoler
Originally Posted by 3FFarms
Originally Posted by Atoler
Originally Posted by RFHC
Your kids (with limitations) and wife are members just like you. Havent had a situation where a man had 4 sons and a wife that hunted so that hasn’t really been a problem.. If you bring a guest they have to sit with you so you can’t split up.. We will have almost 250 acres per member and 42 food plots so plenty room. 👍

I'd be real interested in this club if it wasn't for this. Guess that makes it real nice for families, which is what you must be seeking to attract. Definitely a turn off to any single man, or people whose families don't hunt.

Am I misunderstanding that kids and guest kills come off your two buck/membership limit?

That's the way I understand It.

My issue, would be that a man and his two sons could pressure 3 different spots per hunt, all season long, while another member couldn't even take his best friend once a season. I actually very much like the rule where a guest must sit with the member, but it should apply to family as well. Make everyone's membership dues worth the same amount.

10/4, now I understand what you were saying and your reservation about it. thumbup

Originally Posted by CNC
Ya'll are just overthinking it now