Originally Posted by UMSPORTSFAN
Just had some prick park right next to me asking which way I was going to walk and proceed to walk right on in

Hmmm. I'm betting that "prick" was me and you seem like a dishonest person to me because that is not at all what happened. You were parked on one side of co road 260 which for those who are unfamiliar with Cahaba is the main mining road that bisects the wma from Brantleyville to co rd 10. It's a very wide, semi-improved gravel road. Well before first light I arrived after you did and parked on the OPPOSITE side of the road, not right next to you. I crossed the road and approached you as a courtesy to make sure I understood the situation accurately as it seemed you would be going to a spot on your side of the road. Because I couldn't know this for certain, I first confirmed my suspicion that you would be in fact hunting, then I asked, because I didn't want to assume anything, which way you were headed. Never in a million years would I have thought that you felt entitled to both sides of the road. I didn't care which way you went and deferred to your choice. I could not have been more pleasant or agreeable about the whole thing. You were there first and I was fine with that because that's how it works on public land but you are out of your mind if you think you can "reserve" both sides of the main road running through the wma. You made your choice and I walked on in on my side, decided I didn't like it, primarily because I didn't want to listen to the noise of the wash plant that was just a few hundred yards away all morning, and I left. So in the end you wound up with both sides of the road anyway. Now if it had happened the way you say it did, then yes, I would have been a prick, but it didn't resemble anything like what you say. So you have defamed me on an internet forum wrongly and if you're any kind of a man you will make it right.

Last edited by Smells; 04/05/18 06:06 PM.