Originally Posted by H2901
The blade is 22" long, and 1.5" wide the entire length. It is much narrower than most machetes you see, that's why I think I'm going to have to get a sheath made if I want something that will fit it well. And at the moment I am looking for brown leather, Thanks RH Clark though, I really appreciate the offer.

No problem. 22" would have been a lot of hand stitching anyway. Probably would have had to use the money for a co-pay for an arthritis shot.LOL

If you want to make one yourself,I'll be happy to talk you through it over the phone. Just PM me.

My thought is that unless you just know somebody,or possibly get something made from Kydex,someone will charge you a small chunk for a 22" sheath. I wouldn't want thin leather just folded over and riveted. I would want a full welt all around and stitched with a rivet at the top middle and bottom on both sides. I would also want a belt loop but a dangeler loop attached to that as an option and a D ring on the side so you could use a shoulder strap to hold the weight or just wear it over your shoulder if you wanted.