Originally Posted by Daggerhorn
I will tell all when this new club stands up. The bottom-line is the turkey rights are not included, there are several reasons, none of which really matter because the club does not come with turkey rights at this time. How can I describe what can not be granted other than they are not included?

Honestly, concerning the club- if the price is too high, then the club will not fly. (right) I am going to need to spend a pretty good amount of money to get the place right for hunters (1200 acres is a lot of land). Hopefully hunters that take kids hunting (I think getting kids in the woods is more important than any buck or turkey- we need to hook them when they are young, we need to plant seeds for shade we will never see). Inference surrounding this opinion might explain a lot for those with questions. I must admit I was a bit taken back at how fellow hunters wrote opinions about my motives and actions without knowing me. It was disappointing, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. I respect that more than I can describe in this short message.

At some stage, its better for me to shut up and color. I most certainly don't want to argue or fight with people that "get it", people that love our wildlife, our outdoors and all it does for us, in our lives and in our stomachs. Again, I don't want to fight anyone on the site. I just want to see if there is interest, and if there is, I want to do all I can to make the group that gets it happy with the club. There is a lot that has to be done, the roads are a mess, fields are grown up, we need to name things and create some stories that interest kids and makes them fall in love with this life style. Abolt300, thank you for what you did write, it was objective and fair. I hope everyone kills some big bucks this year and don't forget to spank/gas some nannies cus they eat better. all the best DP

Solid post Dagger. Best of luck with the club.