This will be my third year in the club, and I have thouroughly enjoyed it. Drama? Haven’t seen the first bit of it. Great group of like minded hunters, never been held to any rules that others weren’t. Very fair if you ask me. Never had an issue with anyone in the club, seen some of the best deer I’ve ever seen, and it’s some of the prettiest land in north Alabama. Great deer get killed here, it’s certainly not a club where everyone kills everything they see. The numbers here are great, and it’s proven to work. Most of us are more deer here than anywhere we’ve hunted hands down. If you don’t like the rules, it’s probably not for you. If you want to kill small deer, and a ton of does, it’s probably not for you. If you can follow the rules like an honest man, you will enjoy your experience. It’s that simple. The pressure on these deer has been minimal the last few years. I’ve hunted this land a lot during my time in the club, and there is never more than 5-7 people at a time most weekends. It’s a good club, and is much better than the majority of clubs in this area.