Originally Posted by Bossbuck
My dad and wife runs a deer process and in Jan it get busy. I guess people do not realize that the walk in freezer will only hold so much and they need people to pickup to make room for more they give 14 day to pickup and call folks several times to remind them. But like everything now a days a few bad apples ruin it for everybody. It cost a lot of money to run all the cooler and freezer and they try to get things cut off as soon as they can at the end of the season.

No one is arguing that people get busy, or that meat takes up room in a freezer. I would completely understand them selling it if I had been given a hard pickup time as I stated in the OP. This guy is butchering beef and his freezer is still running I would assume. It appears you are calling me a bad apple which is confusing because having my meat sold literally ruined nothing for anyone except myself. I appreciate you making a generalization and pointing out things everyone else knew and understood.

I don't always hunt the line, but when I do, I make sure I'm close to my neighbor's 8 acre bean field.