I have researched this stuff for months for our new house as well and the 2 best setups that I have read about over and over is ROKU or Amazon TV with PlayStation Vue or Sling Blue plus Orange (or whatever their high-end package is). I am going with PlayStation Vue once we get into our new house. It comes with 5 streams meaning you can watch media on 5 devices, with Sling orange you only get 1 so if you are watching a Barner game on the living room tv you can't watch anything else on any other TV/Ipad/Phone etc. You will need to get the blue plus orange or whatever their top package is to get 3 streams. The better the WIFI signal the less problems you will have. I am looking at the mesh network systems that ensure a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout the entire house, it cost more than a typical router but it ensures each room in your house has a strong Wi-Fi signal (think of it like cell towers for cell phones). I also plan on hooking up a digital antenna so I can get all the local channels. I am hoping to gradually integrate my house into a smart home but that's a whole nother topic!

We are not perfect, only forgiven!!!