Originally Posted by Todd1700

If you believe the bulldoodoo you just spat out Todd you must be one of the lazy ones that can hunt I mentioned

What exactly are the people who sit over a green patch doing that requires skill? Ponder that and you'll begin to grasp the hypocrisy of the situation and your opinion. And if you don't think that all those things I mentioned make hunting far far easier then you're just deluding yourself.

I already covered that in my earlier response it's still hunting fair chase. I plant 4 acres split between two green fields every year but hunt over neither field, actually is the only private property I hunt small 50 acre section of land. When I hunt that place it's in the woods which is hard woods and pines I might hunt it 4 times all year. I hunt public land the rest of the places I hunt. A green field vs pouring corn out requires a effort/time on the persons vs walking out the weekend your going to hunt and dumping 200lbs of corn out. I plant those fields to try and improve the quality of the deer that's there, thats 4 acres that I don't have to bushhog, also plant a summer crop to try and improve one what deer is there. My handle is deerfeeder as what I mentioned pretty much sums it up. You do it your way I'll do it mine.