Originally Posted by perchjerker
Oh really abolt? Where did you get your marine biology degree? I have read this explanation many times, but hey. Maybe you stayed at a holiday inn they hadn't. grin

Very interesting article on bass growth.

https://www.bassmaster.com/news/big-old-bass

Just stating facts derived from being on the water a whole lot while exclusively targeting and catching a whole bunch of 10+ fish, you old coot! smile I saw that article when it was first written and agree with everything in it. Funny thing was it confirmed exactly what I was saying. Nothing in it says that all 10 pounders are old and bug eyed. A young 10 lb fish is like a 130" 2 yr old buck in AL. He's a genetically superior specimen. He's the type fish that can get to the mid to upper teens with additional age. Also, it probably did help tremendously that I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last week on business. rofl

When you going to come down and fish with me? I know you said you had arms like a 10 yr old girl now due to your treatments, can you still hang onto a rod when a 10+ tries to rip it out of your hands and take it away from you?