Originally Posted by C3SEAST
Who has Sehoy now? Last I heard it was some kind of military style training facility.

A lot of it is fragmented now into different tracts. The land on the backside of Sehoy Lake is around 2000 acres leased by two guys out of Florida. I went on a track for them that went right down the base of the lake dam. I’ve tracked on the land behind the airport too and it’s a hunting club now. I think they’re mostly guys from around Alabama. Not sure how much land they have there but it seemed like a good bit. The land beside them has a small guide service being operated on probably around 1000 acres. I’ve tracked for them a number of times. There another smaller tract of 400-500 acres on the road going into Enon that’s leased by some local guys now that I’ve tracked for. It's all becoming more fragmented as time goes on.

The old Midway Plantation is leased by a group out of Florida as well now…..something like 4500 acres leased by only a handful of hunters. I’ve tracked for them. To the north of it is Peachburg Plantation and then a couple more tracts leased by guys out of Florida totaling several thousand acres……high dollar hunting clubs. I’ve tracked for both of them on more than one occasion. To the north of them is Down Under Plantation...I think they're like 2500 acres……tracked for them.... Then you’ve got Scottland Landing…..its something like 3000 acres of private land…tracked for them.....then there’s an old man that’s friends with Pat Dye that owns another 1000 acres beside them....and so on and so forth.....grin grin

Last edited by CNC; 02/23/18 09:07 AM.

We dont rent pigs