I swear, some folks don't get it.

The ones who say, "I wouldn't mind a ban on X as long as we have hunting rifles" are insane for not believing the left won't come after all of them ALL of them is the ultimate goal and always has been. It doesn't matter if they are "assault" rifles, are used by the military, look scary, are black or pink or purple, have this or that part or whatever. Banning ALL of them is their goal by any means.

Next it will be that "No one needs a semi-automatic ANYthing. Those are what the military uses!" and then it'll be no more .22 rifles, no more semi-auto pistols, no more semi-auto anything. Nada. Nyet. Zero. Because those are bad and evil and shoot 293 bullets a second.

And then it would be pistols, because who really needs a pistol for anything anymore other than law enforcement?

And then it would be ...

Do not fool yourself into thinking this is some kind of pro-gun nutcase "clinging to a Bible and guns" rhetoric. ALL guns is their ultimate goal.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020