Originally Posted by Pwyse

No really I'm not trolling. I'm not that kind of guy. My whole view on this is just not the norm. I've had guns my whole life and would never let anyone take my hunting heritage away. Ever. And I know a lot of people out there want to ban every single gun in America. They believe that will solve the violence problem and they are wrong. Banning assault guns won't fix the problem of mentally deficient people wanting to kill defenseless human beings. I'm just conflicted about the argument FOR assault guns. It's hard for me to understand why someone would need them outside of law enforcement. Or even want them.

But please understand I'm not the troller guy just looking for an argument. I feel like the point I made about us already on the road of a weapons ban was a valid point. It's easy to say "You're just trolling now." But it's a little tougher to say yeah you're right, we are already down that road.
Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
You’re just trolling now

I don't own a single "ASSAULT RIFLE ". I do however own several "SPORTING RIFLES". And I've taken game with everyone of them thus making them "HUNTING RIFLES". Now if I were to take my 6.5 creedmoor bolt gun with a 10 round mag and start shooting people would it be an "ASSAULT RIFLE"?