Worst job I ever had was transferring eggs in a hatchery. I only had to do it for a week. Four working days. I was straight outta college and I think they were trying to see if they could break me. They did.

99 degrees and 90% humidity. Pulling 3 flats of 54 incubated eggs each, on a metal slide. Eggs had/have been incubated for 18 days at that time. Racks containing old, thin shelled eggs would have exploders. Disturbing them would cause them to explode. They'd usually do that about the time they got to your face.

I've caught chickens and that's no fun either, but it's better than transferring eggs.

Job that pissed me off the worst was working for a my rich, Walking Horse raising, landlord in Auburn. As soon as he found out that I was a farm boy he asked me to help around the farm. He called me one day and got me to dig what ended up being 300 concrete blocks out of a big bramble of blackberry bushes. He gave me a bush axe and told me to cut down the blackberries and load the blocks on a trailer. I did. I was bleeding from head to toe when I got done. It took me 2 hours to do it. He walked out with a big smile on his face and told me I had done a great job. He then took a roll of money out of his pocket that would choke a horse. As he unrolled it, he asked me how long it took me. I told him 2 hours. He handed me a $5 bill. That was in 1992, not 1972. I told him if he needed the money that bad, just to keep it. I walked back to my truck and drove off. Never worked for him again.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14