Originally Posted by Hogwild
OK.....I posted these pics on FB today.
There have been numerous people reply, including many from the same area with the same problems! And, several of them have pics as well!!

Then, I had the awkward opportunity to speak with the murdered man’s widow, who asked me to send the pics and any info I had to the SBI Agent working the case. So, I called and had a long conversation with him and have built an email file to send him.

Next, I started getting FB Messages from a young man asking details about why we had experienced and seen/heard. I told him about my son, Seth, hearing and seeing the guys making man-drives (poaching) the same day that Shane was killed. He said, “Yeah, my Dad saw em, too...and called the GW and reported it that morning. But, he never heard back from him.” So, naturally, I asked where they hunted. After a long period....he answers back, “Across the creek from you. Shane was my stepdad!”

OMG at the emotion that overwhelmed me!!!!
Not only am I unknowingly conversing with the stepson of the murdered man.....my son witnessed the same group of poachers that he was attempting to stop when he was killed!!!

Fellas.....there is a problem here!!!

Holy smokes. Man that's tough. Yes. Big problem.