</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Looking for suv for my son
by Bar7Mag. 06/07/24 06:41 PM
F-150 floors mats
by Rem870s2. 06/07/24 04:39 PM
Tundra 1794/Platinum 20” rims
by Smitty4Bama. 06/07/24 04:08 PM
For Sale: 2011 F150 Supercrew Cab
by LetOff. 06/07/24 12:45 PM
30-30 ammo for sale
by Ron A.. 06/07/24 10:11 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Permission to retrieve deer
by Coosa1. 06/08/24 08:20 AM
New Tracking Rules
by Mbrock. 06/08/24 05:55 AM
Fawn Predation
by Big Bore. 06/07/24 10:57 PM
Blood Trailing Breeds
by CNC. 06/06/24 06:43 PM
Here you go CNC
by CNC. 06/05/24 09:23 PM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Club Jefferson/Tuscaloosa Line
by Austin1. 06/07/24 09:08 PM
Wayne county tn leases
by brushwhacker. 06/05/24 06:13 PM
Looking for a couple guys
by MoeBuck. 05/25/24 06:25 PM
Tunnel Springs 1 more member
by extreme heights hunter. 05/23/24 10:17 AM
Iso
by AustinC. 05/21/24 05:01 PM
Who's Online Now
104 registered members (centralala, donia, WGDfarm23, Dean, Treelimb, foldemup, NWFJ, Narrow Gap, GUT_SHOT, abolt300, bambam32, trlrdrdave, WhoMe, clayk, lectrode, oakachoy, alhawk, MattIce, Mdees, CAM, Dubie, CarbonClimber1, Dog, Cynical, Jotjackson, Whiskey9, Hester, cartervj, twaldrop4, hamma, Bronco 74, Snuffy, lthrstkg1, Dragfan66, mdf, dave260rem!, Davyalabama, cullbuck, cdaddy14, BCD, MurphySimmons, blade, XVIII, Rainbowstew, stuball, Chiller, turfarmer, Huntn2feed5, canine933, TurkeyJoe, KnightRyder, chill, stemwinder, Hunting-231, BPI, Chancetribe, TideWJO, ridgestalker, Brian_C, mw2015, BradB, timberwolfe, Coosa1, geeb1, Ol’Tom, Rem870s2, sj22, bug54, Nowlide, COOTER, mdavis, Prohunter3509, FreeStateHunter, BhamFred, Bustinbeards, apolloslade, woodduck, AL18, rutwad, scrubbuck, Gunner211, Tree Dweller, deadeye48, D.C., AC870, Mbrock, Chickenrig, BrentsFX4, dtmwtp, 3Gs, BayedUp, courseup, 12 invisible), 694 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2406986
02/13/18 04:50 PM
02/13/18 04:50 PM
alabama
BhamFred Online mad
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Online Mad
Freak of Nature
alabama
Originally Posted by PRB
Originally Posted by BhamFred
thank you sir. My youngest daughter is a heroin addict.

I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope she turns her life around. I know a lot of good, Christian people who's kids have ended up on that path. It doesn't seem to discriminate.

I was simply speaking out of frustration against those who have had every opportunity under the sun given to them, cleaned up, only to end up right back in the same place and lose it all. It pisses me off to no end. I truly feel sorry for those that have to deal with it everyday,

Just poking at ya. My youngest girls mother has abused drugs and alcohol all her life, and Jessica Lauren followed in her footsteps. Ended up on heroin, I found out when she got arrested in Bham making a buy from an undercover Bham detective. She wrecked his car trying to escape, went to jail. Her boyfriend called me to get her out, I left her there till I could get her in treatment in Bessemer. In treatment for a year, training to be a dental assistant, doc helped her get a car and a house...so she gets back on heroin because it's looking too good. I haven't talked to her in two years, don't even know where she lives. I would kill every damn heroin dealer in the US if possible. You just never know where they will go after they leave home.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2406988
02/13/18 04:51 PM
02/13/18 04:51 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
It's Bad News. It's not near as bad as the meth problem down here is now though. I know a few lady's that are now clean and you'd never know looking at them, now Meth on the other hand totally destroys a person's personal appearance (insides are just as worse i would imagine)

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Crackheads [Re: jwalker77] #2406991
02/13/18 04:53 PM
02/13/18 04:53 PM
Owens Cross Roads
mcninja Offline
12 point
mcninja  Offline
12 point
Owens Cross Roads
Originally Posted by jwalker77
PRB, i was a drug head once and i even despised myself. If you cant love yourself, whats the chances anybody else can love you, if you cant stand to be around yourself, whats the chances anybody else can stand to be around you? If not for the grace of God, id be dead or in prison, and thats exactly what i would have deserved. Drugs are ruining our friends, families and neighborhoods. If we dont do something quick, our kids dont have a chance in heck .

You nailed it sir.

Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2406995
02/13/18 04:56 PM
02/13/18 04:56 PM
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
My sister was a recovering drug addict (clean for 3 years) but the damage to her heart couldn't be un-done she passed away 13 years ago (soon to be 14) from heart failure. Her POS husband at the time thought it would be a good idea to move out to LA , then ended up getting envoled in drugs, and she even spent some time in a Women's penitentiary because of it......

Re: Crackheads [Re: BhamFred] #2406999
02/13/18 05:02 PM
02/13/18 05:02 PM
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted by PRB

I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope she turns her life around. I know a lot of good, Christian people who's kids have ended up on that path. It doesn't seem to discriminate.

I was simply speaking out of frustration against those who have had every opportunity under the sun given to them, cleaned up, only to end up right back in the same place and lose it all. It pisses me off to no end. I truly feel sorry for those that have to deal with it everyday,

Just poking at ya. My youngest girls mother has abused drugs and alcohol all her life, and Jessica Lauren followed in her footsteps. Ended up on heroin, I found out when she got arrested in Bham making a buy from an undercover Bham detective. She wrecked his car trying to escape, went to jail. Her boyfriend called me to get her out, I left her there till I could get her in treatment in Bessemer. In treatment for a year, training to be a dental assistant, doc helped her get a car and a house...so she gets back on heroin because it's looking too good. I haven't talked to her in two years, don't even know where she lives. I would kill every damn heroin dealer in the US if possible. You just never know where they will go after they leave home.

I bounty hunter caught my sister once, and she jumped out of his vehicle and hurt her leg, he ended up taking her to the hospital where she escaped again. We didn't see her for nearly a year after that episode.

Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407005
02/13/18 05:05 PM
02/13/18 05:05 PM
Al, Union Grove
J
johnv Offline
10 point
johnv  Offline
10 point
J
Al, Union Grove
I'm almost betting I know who and what your talking about. If so it's why I walked away from the deal.

Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407046
02/13/18 05:38 PM
02/13/18 05:38 PM
UR 6
top cat Offline
Freak of Nature
top cat  Offline
Freak of Nature
UR 6
Bfred. Prayers out for you and your family. Mine got caught up in something for a while a few years ago but thank the Lord we got through it. Never give up or stop praying. God Bless.

LUCK:::; When presistence, dedication, perspiration and preparation meet up with opportunity!!!
- - - - - - - -A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jeferson - - - - - - - -
Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407616
02/14/18 07:39 AM
02/14/18 07:39 AM
louisiana
D
deerman24 Offline
10 point
deerman24  Offline
10 point
D
louisiana
my oldest son had a bout with heroin, begin when he was going to college and lasted about 3 years. Believe me when I say that stuff is poison and will destroy the person. Lucky for us we got him treatment as he wanted not to be using. It took 3 rehab bouts and a lot of prayers, he has been clean for about 3 years. Don't think its only bad folks that use drugs and get hooked, good people do it all the time. I will say this that without some support from family, friends and God they will be lost, not easy to break the addition and it is not as simple as just don't do it. Mush more complicated.

Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407639
02/14/18 08:37 AM
02/14/18 08:37 AM
ford150man Offline
Old Mossy Horns
ford150man  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
I understand how an addict can't just stop but I don't understand why people try it to begin with. Especially people that have been made aware of the dangers and what stuff will do to you.

If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.-Mark Twain
Re: Crackheads [Re: ford150man] #2407645
02/14/18 08:53 AM
02/14/18 08:53 AM
USA
R
Remington270 Offline
Freak of Nature
Remington270  Offline
Freak of Nature
R
USA
Originally Posted by ford150man
I understand how an addict can't just stop but I don't understand why people try it to begin with. Especially people that have been made aware of the dangers and what stuff will do to you.

Because people don't think the rules apply to them. They apply to everyone else. That's the answer.

Re: Crackheads [Re: BhamFred] #2407792
02/14/18 11:03 AM
02/14/18 11:03 AM
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
40 Year Old Bowhunting Virgin
SuperSpike  Offline
40 Year Old Bowhunting Virgin
Moundville, Al

I hate that Bham. I hope she can make a comeback from that.

There's not a person or family on this planet that dont have problems of some sort.

Re: Crackheads [Re: Remington270] #2407820
02/14/18 11:32 AM
02/14/18 11:32 AM
louisiana
D
deerman24 Offline
10 point
deerman24  Offline
10 point
D
louisiana
why they start is a puzzle. A lot to do with peer pressure and just dumb ass kids thinking that they are invincible , Sort of why kids are eating tide pods. What really puzzles me is why law enforcement doesn't catch and put the people selling it in jail. If there is such an epidemic in the US why are there not bad guys going to jail. When my son was using and trylng to quit I went to sheriff dept with names of dealers. You know what happened to them, Nothing

Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407826
02/14/18 11:36 AM
02/14/18 11:36 AM
alabama
BhamFred Online mad
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Online Mad
Freak of Nature
alabama
I would support the death penalty for drug dealers. I tried my best to find out my daughters dealer when I first found out but she wouldn't tell me, she was scared I would kill him. She was correct.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: Crackheads [Re: BhamFred] #2407857
02/14/18 12:08 PM
02/14/18 12:08 PM
Hamilton/Auburn
Shotts Offline
8 point
Shotts  Offline
8 point
Hamilton/Auburn
I would support the death penalty for drug dealers. I tried my best to find out my daughters dealer when I first found out but she wouldn't tell me, she was scared I would kill him. She was correct.

I pray my 3 girls never venture down this path as I would be just like you, if I ever found out the source..

Life is difficult
Science prevails over bulldoodoo and superstition every time
Re: Crackheads [Re: BhamFred] #2407860
02/14/18 12:10 PM
02/14/18 12:10 PM
Marion, Fayette, Lamar, piddli...
Lonster Offline
12 point
Lonster  Offline
12 point
Marion, Fayette, Lamar, piddli...

We must be brothers that were separated at birth.

Re: Crackheads [Re: Lonster] #2407875
02/14/18 12:17 PM
02/14/18 12:17 PM
louisiana
D
deerman24 Offline
10 point
deerman24  Offline
10 point
D
louisiana
I thought the same thing but then I thought about the rest of my family. Those guys will pay if not in this life then in the next.

Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407877
02/14/18 12:18 PM
02/14/18 12:18 PM
Parker243 Offline
8 point
Parker243  Offline
8 point
My mother is a narcotics abuser and used most of my childhood growing up. I will never forget when I was probably 3 or 4 years old, my mom and I were walking out of the CVS pharmacy in Inverness and there was a cop waiting outside and he asked my mother "Are you Misty Beck?". All I remember was my mother getting put in handcuffs and then a really nice officer taking me off to the side and waiting for my dad to come pick me up as they took my mother to jail. This was just the beginning of hell for my childhood and my fathers marriage. She got arrested for forging prescriptions and was given the option of 20 years in prison or to go to a rehab facility. She went to a rehab facility in Mississippi and was good for a few years and then when I got into middle school I found some messages on her cell phone between her and another man. They were pretty dirty messages for me to stumble upon, but I instantly went to my dad to tell him. She would say that she was going to AA meetings, but would not show up until midnight or later and would never answer her phone. I created a severe worrying problem due to this and was always worrying about her. She was having an affair with this guy and was also back on drugs. My dad paid a ton of money to send her off to another facility in Florida and she came back, and it was the same damn thing. She did good for awhile, but I was always worried about her. We would go on family vacations and she would always say she had kidney stones. We would have to go to the hospital and she would always ask me to go get the nurse to give her more pain meds. You talk about ruining a vacation. Every dang vacation turned out like that, and it was awful. She also complained of many back problems, and had several back surgeries that were just to get pain meds.

My senior year of high school was the worst! She got involved with a guy that she apparently dated in high school, and he was one bad dude. I remember watching the SEC championship game, the year that Cam played for Auburn and my dad got a phone call from the paramedics stating that my mother had a seizure at Smiths variety in Mountain Brook. She was admitted to the hospital and would suffer from seizures until february off and on. Of course, we planned a family trip to Gatlinburg that Christmas and she had several seizures while we were on the trip and also in the car ride on the way back. It was awful. We saw many different doctors and it turns out that a doctor at UAB said that these were some kind of fake seizures or something, and then all of a sudden these seizures stopped. It was crazy. In April of 2012, I am getting ready for graduation and my Mom and sisters are getting ready to head to gulf shores for a cheerleading trip for one of my sisters. Annagrace, who is in like 7th or 8th grade at the time finds a picture of my mom and this dude that she apparently dated in high school on her phone. She was now having a second affair and had been for several months. My sister finds this and they are already in Gulf Shores. She calls me and starts freaking out, and she tells my dad, and this was the final straw. The guy that she was seeing had been convicted of Manslaughter a few years back. My mother and him were trying to find ways to transfer some of my dads money into one of his accounts. My Dad had no idea any of this was going on.

My dad loved my Mom very much and did everything he could to stay with her and keep our family together. He mainly did it for us, but this was all he could take. It would have been great if she would have just let Dad give her half of everything and just get divorced, but it was one of the nastiest most awful divorces ever. The hell that we went through from 2012 to 2013 was just awful. I would imagine going through a divorce with a crazy woman is one thing, but when shes crazy and a drug user, oh man its rough, especially with children involved. There are so many things that happened that range from her breaking into my Dad's office and stealing over $30,000 worth of equipment and customers belongings, shooting a hole in our toilet with a 270 at our house in vestavia, kidnapping my 4 year old baby sister, falsely accusing my father of sexual abuse to one of my sisters, slashing a tire on my truck while I was working to break into our own home while my dad and sisters were out of town. I could go on forever and could type for days, but it was very hard to make it through all of that and stay strong for my two sisters and maintain a relationship with my girlfriend. It also happened during a time in my life when I should be getting ready for college and enjoying graduating. I have had to grow up a lot quicker than most, but I am so happy today that she is gone. She literally just up and left and I have not seen her in 3-4 years. My dad had to get int his own retirement during the whole court process and it really screwed him up bad. We all are so much happier today with her gone. We all miss our mother, but she is honestly a lost cause. She has caused so much damage to our family, and I have severe worrying problems and anxiety due to all the stuff we went through growing up. She is extremely narcisitic, and just an evil woman. I hate drugs with a passion, and am so thankful I have never gotten tied up in them. Its very sad to see someone you love suffer from addiction, but some circumstances are just out of your control, and you have to cut that person off and just pray that she somehow gets help. I always worry she will come back around sometime, and am always aware of my surroundings. It would not surprise me for her to do anything, and my guard is always up no matter where I am.

Sorry for such a long post, I just want people to know how hard some people have it, and that sometimes there is nothing you can do. I just do my best to work hard and support my Dad, sisters, and my Wife, because they mean everything to me. I honestly have no family other than my Dad and my wifes family. I can't imagine life without my Dad, and we work together every day. It is super hard working together, but I enjoy it. I see all that he has done for me over 23 years, and I just try and do all I can to help him out and be there for him.

Last edited by Parker243; 02/14/18 12:47 PM.
Re: Crackheads [Re: Parker243] #2407883
02/14/18 12:22 PM
02/14/18 12:22 PM
Owens Cross Roads
mcninja Offline
12 point
mcninja  Offline
12 point
Owens Cross Roads
Originally Posted by Parker243
My mother is a narcotics abuser and used most of my childhood growing up. I will never forget when I was probably 3 or 4 years old, my mom and I were walking out of the CVS pharmacy in Inverness and there was a cop waiting outside and he asked my mother "Are you Misty Beck?". All I remember was my mother getting put in handcuffs and then a really nice officer taking me off to the side and waiting for my dad to come pick me up as they took my mother to jail. This was just the beginning of hell for my childhood and my fathers marriage. She got arrested for forging prescriptions and was given the option of 20 years in prison or to go to a rehab facility. She went to a rehab facility in Mississippi and was good for a few years and then when I got into middle school I found some messages on her cell phone between her and another man. They were pretty dirty messages for me to stumble upon, but I instantly went to my dad to tell him. She would say that she was going to AA meetings, but would not show up until midnight or later and would never answer her phone. I created a severe worrying problem due to this and was always worrying about her. She was having an affair with this guy and was also back on drugs. My dad paid a ton of money to send her off to another facility in Florida and she came back, and it was the same damn thing. She did good for awhile, but I was always worried about her. We would go on family vacations and she would always say she had kidney stones. We would have to go to the hospital and she would always ask me to go get the nurse to give her more pain meds. You talk about ruining a vacation. Every dang vacation turned out like that, and it was awful. She also complained of many back problems, and had several back surgeries that were just to get pain meds.

My senior year of high school was the worst! She got involved with a guy that she apparently dated in high school, and he was one bad dude. I remember watching the SEC championship game, the year that Cam played for Auburn and my dad got a phone call from the paramedics stating that my mother had a seizure at Smiths variety in Mountain Brook. She was admitted to the hospital and would suffer from seizures until february off and on. Of course, we planned a family trip to Gatlinburg that Christmas and she had several seizures while we were on the trip and also in the car ride on the way back. It was awful. We saw many different doctors and it turns out that a doctor at UAB said that these were some kind of fake seizures or something, and then all of a sudden these seizures stopped. It was crazy. In April of 2012, I am getting ready for graduation and my Mom and sisters are getting ready to head to gulf shores for a cheerleading trip for one of my sisters. Annagrace, who is in like 7th or 8th grade at the time finds a picture of my mom and this dude that she apparently dated in high school on her phone. She was now having a second affair and had been for several months. My sister finds this and they are already in Gulf Shores. She calls me and starts freaking out, and she tells my dad, and this was the final straw. The guy that she was seeing had been convicted of Manslaughter a few years back. My mother and him were trying to find ways to transfer some of my dads money into one of his accounts. My Dad had no idea any of this was going on.

My dad loved my Mom very much and did everything he could to stay with her and keep our family together. He mainly did it for us, but this was all he could take. It would have been great if she would have just let Dad give her half of everything and just get divorced, but it was one of the nastiest most awful divorces ever. The hell that we went through from 2012 to 2013 was just awful. I would imagine going through a divorce with a crazy woman is one thing, but when shes crazy and a drug user, oh man its rough, especially with children involved. There are so many things that happened that range from her breaking into my Dad's office and stealing over $30,000 worth of equipment and customers belongings, shooting a hole in our toilet with a 270 at our house in vestavia, kidnapping my 4 year old baby sister, accusing my father of sexual abuse to one of my sisters, slashing a tire on my truck while I was working to break into our own home while my dad and sisters were out of town. I could go on forever and could type for days, but it was very hard to make it through all of that and stay strong for my two sisters and maintain a relationship with my girlfriend. It also happened during a time in my life when I should be getting ready for college and enjoying graduating. I have had to grow up a lot quicker than most, but I am so happy today that she is gone. She literally just up and left and I have not seen her in 3-4 years. My dad had to get int his own retirement during the whole court process and it really screwed him up bad. We all are so much happier today with her gone. We all miss our mother, but she is honestly a lost cause. She has caused so much damage to our family, and I have severe worrying problems and anxiety due to all the stuff we went through growing up. She is extremely narcisitic, and just an evil woman. I hate drugs with a passion, and am so thankful I have never gotten tied up in them. Its very sad to see someone you love suffer from addiction, but some circumstances are just out of your control, and you have to cut that person off and just pray that she somehow gets help. I always worry she will come back around sometime, and am always aware of my surroundings. It would not surprise me for her to do anything, and my guard is always up no matter where I am.

Sorry for such a long post, I just want people to know how hard some people have it, and that sometimes there is nothing you can do. I just do my best to work hard and support my Dad, sisters, and my Wife, because they mean everything to me. I honestly have no family other than my Dad and my wifes family. I can't imagine life without my Dad, and we work together every day. It is super hard working together, but I enjoy it. I see all that he has done for me over 23 years, and I just try and do all I can to help him out and be there for him.

Wow brother. Strong post. We've gone through similar. (Not my mother, and not the same sequence of events, but all the mess and drama). Sorry you and your family have had to go through that.

Last edited by mcninja; 02/14/18 12:23 PM.
Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407886
02/14/18 12:27 PM
02/14/18 12:27 PM
Dothan/Hartford,Al
87dixieboy Offline
10 point
87dixieboy  Offline
10 point
Dothan/Hartford,Al
Parker, powerful message man and a great testimony. Prayers for you and everyone involved on this board that have gone through this. Narcotics are a terrible thing and one that is extremely hard sometimes to discern if are actually needed. It is most certainly sad at the lengths folks who use will go through to obtain their fix and I can imagine, with family being the culprits, can be quite scary.

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Re: Crackheads [Re: PRB] #2407931
02/14/18 01:03 PM
02/14/18 01:03 PM
B
BPI Online content
14 point
BPI  Online Content
14 point
B
Spice and clone are absolutely taking over up here. That stuff is straight from hell.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.